Ceramic Maintenance Tips
A few basic tips to maximize the performance of the coating and ensure you get full value for your investment.
The Curing Process
When we deliver the car Initial curing is performed by us but the coating take another 7-10 days to Build up, during this process, the coating is still soft and can be damaged. So, it is strongly recommended to keep it the car clean. During this period if you notice any contaminants on your vehicle’s surface such as tree saps, bird droppings, water, etc., please remove them immediately.
Here Are A Few Additional Tips:
- Do not wash your car with shampoo for the next 7 days.
- Avoid parking the vehicle outdoors or under a tree.
- Don’t allow bird droppings, sap, or pollen to sit on the vehicle and bake in the sun.
- Avoid tinkering with the paint with hands or chemicals.
Washing Your Vehicle at Home
Our ceramic coating is extremely slick i.e., it can pull and dissolve almost any particle with its self-cleaning effect. Make sure to keep rubbing on the coating to a minimum, especially with a dry towel to maximize its longevity.
Use pH neutral to remove bird droppings, bugs, and tree sap followed by a wipe with a soft microfiber towel.
- Give your vehicle a 100% hand wash.
- Always use a pH-neutral car wash shampoo or soap.
- Use a 400 + -gsm microfiber cloth for washing and drying.
- Always wash the vehicle in shade.
- Use Separate car wash supplies for wheels and tires.
- Use maintenance boosters
- Avoid washing in the sunlight as it may cause water spotting and streaking.
- Do not airdry your car.
- Never use abrasive products such as cleanser polish or wax.
- Avoid using abrasive towels or aggressive rubbing/wiping.
- Avoid Automatic brush wash.
- For best results, the vehicle should be washed at least twice a week to prevent the excess build-up of contaminants.
- Use mild shampoos and soaps only.
- Avoid high-volume brush car washes and pH detergent cleaners.
- Wash in a top to the down manner, doing the dirtiest sections in the last to prevent cross-contamination.